Scam Job Listings Notice
According to the FBI, cyber criminals are increasingly using fake job listings to scam victims. Prospective employees and companies of all sizes are falling victim to these schemes. Accordingly, Tivity Health is committed to a secure and transparent application process. Candidates for positions at Tivity Health should consider the following Tivity Health protocols to ensure they are part of our legitimate talent acquisition process:
- All open positions are posted on Our Careers page at TivityHealth.com/careers/. Our Careers webpage is supported by the iCIMS talent acquisition platform. When you click on “view all open positions,” you will be directed to this platform.
- Tivity Health’s career pages and application process meet the highest standards for information security – maintaining our candidates’ privacy, security and personal data are a top priority.
- Tivity Health NEVER conducts interviews via chat platforms, like Slack or Teams. All interviews are live, starting with a telephone interview with one of our recruiters, followed by at least one face-to-face interview via Zoom or in person with your potential manager and/or teammates.
- When communicating with Tivity Health via email, emails will only come from an address ending in tivityhealth.com (e.g., email@example.com) and icims.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure that the e-mail domain is one of these addresses. We do not have a “. careers” email domain, and no other email domain will be used to communicate with job applicants.
- Tivity Health encourages all potential candidates to be aware of potential hiring scams. More information can be found at the following websites:
- When Tivity Health has become aware of another party impersonating an employee of the company, we share this information with the appropriate authorities. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.